The EU-funded Project “PRAVO-Justice” (Support to Justice Related Reforms in Ukraine) is implemented by Expertise France (EF), and a number of consortium partners. The Project is intended to promote the rule of law in line with European standards and best comparative practices, and will run until the end of 2020. In particular, the Project is helping Ukrainian counterparts in the implementation of the Justice Sector Reform Strategy and Action Plan 2015-2020 (JSRSAP), while also focusing on the reset of the judiciary, support to the Ministry of Justice (MOJ), promotion of property rights and enforcement of court decisions, enabling of the probation service, and other objectives. The Permanent Project Team in Kyiv consists of a Team Leader, international and national key experts. In order to fully implement its tasks, the Permanent Project Team requires services of a Project Assistant.
Job Title: “Project Assistant, PRAVO-JUSTICE”
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Duration: 32 months
Applications Deadline: 23 April 2018, 18:00 Kyiv time.
Under the supervision of the Team Leader and/or Office Manager, the Project Assistant will provide administrative support to the Project activities. He/she will perform the following main tasks:
– coordinate planning and reporting of the Project Permanent Team and expert meetings, using the GANTT Chart or related project management tools;
– taking minutes, writing memos, reports and other records or meetings and other Project activities;
– providing support in all other administrative tasks;
– performing other duties as assigned by the Team Leader and/or Office Manager.
Qualifications and Professional Experience
The ideal candidate should have:
– university or other relevant degree pertinent for the tasks above;
– at least 3 years’ work experience,
– excellent command of written and spoken English and Ukrainian / Russian;
– computer literacy,
– experience in project management would be considered an advantage.
Pre-selected candidates will be invited to an interview in the Project Office in Kyiv, Rylskiy per. 4.
• Place : Kyiv
• Duration : 32 months
• Date of start : as soon as possible in 2018
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and Cover Letter to the aforementioned email address indicating “PROJECT ASSISTANT PRAVO-JUSTICE” in the email subject field: